<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4485994088407271561?origin\x3dhttp://junwen-ongjunwenmylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
VANILLACAKE-MELTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Time :Wednesday, October 20, 2010' 12:41 AM

Sry for the late post.But last Saturday my YiYi had a wedding dinner(: It was really fun^^ Morning I woke up and took a shower. Brushed my teeth and get changed. My KimPoh went to fetch me and thn we went to the hse. After tea ceremony, we went to the church. We had the marriage tingy held there and we went to hav lunch. After lunch went home n took a long relaxing nap whn SY&Noel keep disturbing meT.T". Woke up do my hw thn take a shower and its around evening liao. So pack my tings thn YiPoh fetch us to the hotel.When we were there, i guess we are the earliest.(not all but among the closest wans) Whn i went down and put my bag into the car, i saw Jeremy JiuJiu's car so we went up and they r up there. for awhile ltr Javan's family has als arrived. Thn we all go inside the ballroom first. Thn they arrived thn eat dinner all tis. WOW!! I get to throw the flower^^ SO HAPPY!!!;DD After tat say gdbye thn so home. shower thn sleep PHEW So nice today(:

ALL ABOUT HER!

Name: Junwen.
DOB, Age: 2 January 2000, -10
School: Park View Pri Sch
Contact: Friendster | Email

luv die: everything you luv ^^v
also love Volleyball&Swimming. ItalicBoldUnderline

Wishes

I WANT 2PM ! :D
I WANT _____
I WANT KHUN!
I WANT VIC!
I WANT MY DANCE STUDIO BACK!

Tagbox

You spam , I Ban




Thank You

Do not remove the credits:D

Designer : BoBoLi0us
Base Codes : %PURPLE.candy-
Picture : Photobucket
Background : Beezy