<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4485994088407271561?origin\x3dhttp://junwen-ongjunwenmylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
VANILLACAKE-MELTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Time :Friday, August 27, 2010' 5:29 AM

Today morning woke up reluctantly(dunnoe why;sob) than shower and eat breakfast finally off to sch. Reached sch study study study until recess(YIPEE!!)!! Than play and eat. Recess over(sian). I go dentist than left 5mins I chiong back class get Topical Review and I got 19 1/2!! So happy but pity SY and Keshane :( nvm will meet them at Science^^ class end le I go meet Mdm Raha(fast forward) go eat luch than go home!(YAYS!!) my father cooked Tapioca while I play wt my bro I washed my face and changed and go Sherwinn meet Nicole and the rest. We played than saw Wayne. Nicole and Farah so busybody go chase him me and Decem so PeckCeck than they came back continue to play! We. Created a new game !! It's like when u hit the ball to someone u shout a guys name or a girls name than if miss means tat person like the name which u hav been called. We keep playing tat game and badminton than see Wayne come down than he went play wt his frens we continue playing happily. Rest time(yes!) I chiong and drink water we took some photos and than I play wt Nicole's phone while the rest play my phone;)! L8r for awhile saw Wayne again(haiz) he played badminton VS. Nicole and Decem! After awhile we played wt him the game tat we created ;) We keep spamming Karisse name(sry Karisse) than he sometimes got hit sometimes nvr hit. We play than I chase him away by pretended I going home le than we played wt Decem's phone prank call him LOLS:) ;DD after tat he off his phone ahahahas;D Than awhile l8r father called went home eat dinner shower than now blog so today is a very enjoyable day for me but dun Noe whether does u guys tink so! But I hope so Nite Readers :)

ALL ABOUT HER!

Name: Junwen.
DOB, Age: 2 January 2000, -10
School: Park View Pri Sch
Contact: Friendster | Email

luv die: everything you luv ^^v
also love Volleyball&Swimming. ItalicBoldUnderline

Wishes

I WANT 2PM ! :D
I WANT _____
I WANT KHUN!
I WANT VIC!
I WANT MY DANCE STUDIO BACK!

Tagbox

You spam , I Ban




Thank You

Do not remove the credits:D

Designer : BoBoLi0us
Base Codes : %PURPLE.candy-
Picture : Photobucket
Background : Beezy