<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4485994088407271561?origin\x3dhttp://junwen-ongjunwenmylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
VANILLACAKE-MELTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Time :Friday, July 30, 2010' 5:48 AM

Today same woke up shower go school!! Reach school go class take something than go back hall l8r we study all the way till recess wanted to play soccer but can't find the boys;sob. Recess over go back class study all the way til sch ends:) eat than waited patiently not nice!! Than went to class, Ans a phone than get out of class go MAC come back sch go volleyball!!(Lovely) spike until my whole hand red !!(pain pain plus last night injury worst!!!!:( Go home shower than talk to Tyler by FB!! Now blogs kays??!! Simple?! Sry for not blogging for a very long time hope u understand tat I hav no time plus lazy to blogs:);innocent

ALL ABOUT HER!

Name: Junwen.
DOB, Age: 2 January 2000, -10
School: Park View Pri Sch
Contact: Friendster | Email

luv die: everything you luv ^^v
also love Volleyball&Swimming. ItalicBoldUnderline

Wishes

I WANT 2PM ! :D
I WANT _____
I WANT KHUN!
I WANT VIC!
I WANT MY DANCE STUDIO BACK!

Tagbox

You spam , I Ban




Thank You

Do not remove the credits:D

Designer : BoBoLi0us
Base Codes : %PURPLE.candy-
Picture : Photobucket
Background : Beezy