<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4485994088407271561?origin\x3dhttp://junwen-ongjunwenmylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
VANILLACAKE-MELTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Time :Wednesday, June 2, 2010' 6:16 AM

Yo!! Today morning woke up At first happy but than angry ha ha:D I was happy bcause long time no train wt my seniors like Sue Li, Gilda and Joycelyn!!:):)(Super happy at tat time) we went training than do many things but I skip!(he he ^^) When match time, a guy keep on rollig his ball into the court take his own sweet time(his time not sweet is bitter ha ha:D) to pick up the ball I alr very angry he STILL fall down dot wan stand up I shout at him he say wait larh I need pick the ball wat! I say than hurry la! He say shut up la! I say my mouth not ur mouth! Than he dot Noe say watevashit thingy than Joycelyn also shout at him than he siamz!!(YAY!!) after tat he not happy keep disturbing us! Than I not happy after match shout at him things like tat!!:@ he scared la keep on going out (KS!). Ltr Mandis do the hand thingy on tat guy first time nth than Mandis do again than he turn around and punch Mandis! I ask Mandis come to me first. Than I follow Mandis go toilet than after tat called my bro ! Nvr ans(aiyo!!). Go home do homework played com than drink bubble tea and eat dinner. Went pasamalam wt family come home shower than blogs now wan go watch tv Liao byes readers!!:)

ALL ABOUT HER!

Name: Junwen.
DOB, Age: 2 January 2000, -10
School: Park View Pri Sch
Contact: Friendster | Email

luv die: everything you luv ^^v
also love Volleyball&Swimming. ItalicBoldUnderline

Wishes

I WANT 2PM ! :D
I WANT _____
I WANT KHUN!
I WANT VIC!
I WANT MY DANCE STUDIO BACK!

Tagbox

You spam , I Ban




Thank You

Do not remove the credits:D

Designer : BoBoLi0us
Base Codes : %PURPLE.candy-
Picture : Photobucket
Background : Beezy