<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4485994088407271561?origin\x3dhttp://junwen-ongjunwenmylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
VANILLACAKE-MELTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Time :Monday, May 31, 2010' 5:52 AM

Hmmmmm... Realling oh ya kays let me start! Ello readers, Today woke up shower eat tuna sandwich for breakfast and left for SGH. Went there do something and go eat lunch! Went see dogs(for fun)hahas:D!! Than fetch my bro(Chu Yao) than went home(YIPEE)!! Reach home than shower than do HW. After tat my bro and dad came home wt durians ate alittle bit than don't wan eat le! (he he^^) watch tv than play x-box again wt my bros. (I lousy again keep dying than far up on playing, play another game!). Went watch Dream Team until dinner than watch 'Xiang wo ni de shou'. At 8pm went shower than brush teeth, now blogging! Wanna' go see Mun Ning and Mandis blog le hope they post something(they always nvr post wan:@) gdnite readers!!;)
Hav lots of fun today(readers)?? Not for me it's a scary day for me (dun tell u why:p)

ALL ABOUT HER!

Name: Junwen.
DOB, Age: 2 January 2000, -10
School: Park View Pri Sch
Contact: Friendster | Email

♥ luv die: everything you luv ^^v
also love Volleyball&Swimming. ItalicBoldUnderline

Wishes

I WANT 2PM ! :D
I WANT _____
I WANT KHUN!
I WANT VIC!
I WANT MY DANCE STUDIO BACK!

Tagbox

You spam , I Ban




Thank You

Do not remove the credits:D

Designer : BoBoLi0us
Base Codes : %PURPLE.candy-
Picture : Photobucket
Background : Beezy