<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4485994088407271561?origin\x3dhttp://junwen-ongjunwenmylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
VANILLACAKE-MELTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Time :Thursday, May 27, 2010' 11:28 PM

Today woke up shower, go eat breakfast. Went Loyang Point for breakfast again:( haiz(Sian). Came home and do homework, suddenly my father called us and we went downstairs. My father said(in the phone):"I found a bag tied to the staircase at lvl 2 I suspect its a bomb so come down now." So we went down lor! Police came check nth wrong its jus flyersT.T.... Went back up now I wan go eat le bubbyes viewers! See ya' tmr if can!;)
YAY! Tmr going downtown wt my fwens!So excited!!!:D
Cant wait!!!! YIPEE!!!:D


Feeling: Damn excited:D

ALL ABOUT HER!

Name: Junwen.
DOB, Age: 2 January 2000, -10
School: Park View Pri Sch
Contact: Friendster | Email

luv die: everything you luv ^^v
also love Volleyball&Swimming. ItalicBoldUnderline

Wishes

I WANT 2PM ! :D
I WANT _____
I WANT KHUN!
I WANT VIC!
I WANT MY DANCE STUDIO BACK!

Tagbox

You spam , I Ban




Thank You

Do not remove the credits:D

Designer : BoBoLi0us
Base Codes : %PURPLE.candy-
Picture : Photobucket
Background : Beezy