<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4485994088407271561?origin\x3dhttp://junwen-ongjunwenmylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
VANILLACAKE-MELTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Time :Sunday, May 23, 2010' 2:24 AM

Today morning woke up, shower and went for breakfast at White Sands "茶餐厅". Went Popular buy White Glue and went home. Came home pack my school stuffs and go play com. Now wan go eat dinner liao:)

Have fun Viewers:)!!!!


Feeling: Not bad:) Today is not a bad day afterall!!.....

ALL ABOUT HER!

Name: Junwen.
DOB, Age: 2 January 2000, -10
School: Park View Pri Sch
Contact: Friendster | Email

luv die: everything you luv ^^v
also love Volleyball&Swimming. ItalicBoldUnderline

Wishes

I WANT 2PM ! :D
I WANT _____
I WANT KHUN!
I WANT VIC!
I WANT MY DANCE STUDIO BACK!

Tagbox

You spam , I Ban




Thank You

Do not remove the credits:D

Designer : BoBoLi0us
Base Codes : %PURPLE.candy-
Picture : Photobucket
Background : Beezy