<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4485994088407271561?origin\x3dhttp://junwen-ongjunwenmylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
VANILLACAKE-MELTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Time :Saturday, May 29, 2010' 7:35 AM

Today morning woke up went shower and go fetch my bro to school. After tat, we went Elias Mall for breakfast and go back home. Went home pack my bag than I change and go downtown east meet Mun Ning and Sung Yoon!(getting excited) Pay entrance fee for Escape Theme Park!!! Went in find locker than place our bag inside go sit pirate ship than me and Sung Yoon sit the wet wet wild thingy.(not scary wan lor):) went play family coaster two times than go take bag and play water games!! After water games, me and Sung Yoon threaten Mun Ning say either go Pirate Ship(last row) wet wet wild and haunted house? Mun Ning choose haunted house so we go there(wt our phone ha ha:D) than I ask some teenagers to follow they say ok so we went in tgt at first Mun Ning back out than Sung Yoon and me went in I thgt Sung Yoon say wt the guy than I go wt the
girl but Sung Yoon nvr go in:'( tat makes me very scared:'( went in wt Jie Jie than walk in almost everything change but not really lar! Than walk in about to take out my phone the guy came in so can't(sway:( we walk until the blue blue thing than before tat the guy went shortcut and wait there than we walk until there than he 'boo' us I very scared so cry than they keep
saying o hor u make her cry than the guy scared liao keep asking me to stop crying! We keep on walking but lucky no more electric man liao(Yay!!!:D) We chiong out my slippers break again(haiz) walao eh stupid Sung Yoon make me jealous say bcause Mun Ning nvr go in he scared stupid stupid stupid !!!!!(very angry:@) after tat we keep on sittig pirate ship Mun Ning and me fought wt a group of 'childrens' ah small la they small la!!!! We sit the most ride today is pirate ship sit until I almost vomit:( anyway today I spend alot of money I spend a money I say ah my $1 gone:( ha ha:D today's not a bad day afterall;) YIPEE!!!!!!

Bubbyes viewers gonna' view Mun Ning and Mandis Blog le see ya's;)

Feeling: half half:):(

ALL ABOUT HER!

Name: Junwen.
DOB, Age: 2 January 2000, -10
School: Park View Pri Sch
Contact: Friendster | Email

luv die: everything you luv ^^v
also love Volleyball&Swimming. ItalicBoldUnderline

Wishes

I WANT 2PM ! :D
I WANT _____
I WANT KHUN!
I WANT VIC!
I WANT MY DANCE STUDIO BACK!

Tagbox

You spam , I Ban




Thank You

Do not remove the credits:D

Designer : BoBoLi0us
Base Codes : %PURPLE.candy-
Picture : Photobucket
Background : Beezy