<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4485994088407271561?origin\x3dhttp://junwen-ongjunwenmylove.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
VANILLACAKE-MELTS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Time :Saturday, March 27, 2010' 1:14 AM

Sry I am too sleeping so I went to sleep anyway now I will replace it. Yesterday woke up went shower eat breakfast and go school. In school study til recess ltr study again until 12:30pm and went to change into PE attire, went for creative writing and go volleyball next. I love my creative writing the teacher is so damn good!!!!!:) go back to volleyball, we split into 4 teams and our team is the lousiest:( sad :( ltr i watch Wayne's team and Jian Rong team play while watching Mrs Sim call me to play in Sue Li's team. Why why tell me why!!!!!! Why mus I be in Sherman's team why can't it be Gilda or Ansel or Wei Chao why why why mus be me I really don't understand I hate it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when we are in the same group of wat I really hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling: So damn angry and sad:(

ALL ABOUT HER!

Name: Junwen.
DOB, Age: 2 January 2000, -10
School: Park View Pri Sch
Contact: Friendster | Email

luv die: everything you luv ^^v
also love Volleyball&Swimming. ItalicBoldUnderline

Wishes

I WANT 2PM ! :D
I WANT _____
I WANT KHUN!
I WANT VIC!
I WANT MY DANCE STUDIO BACK!

Tagbox

You spam , I Ban




Thank You

Do not remove the credits:D

Designer : BoBoLi0us
Base Codes : %PURPLE.candy-
Picture : Photobucket
Background : Beezy